This is the Power Mode extension for Visual Studio to replicate the effects from codeinthedark/editor.
Inspired by the Power Mode Extension for Atom, which can be found here.
Now the extension can be found at Visual Studio Gallery.
Also, you can always download the source code and build the VSIX file by yourself.
In current version, contains the following features:
- Visual Studio menu to toggle the features. (See Detail)
- HotKey Binding.
- User Friendly Visual Studio Option. (See Detail)
- Combo Mode. (See Detail)
- Streak Counter. (See Detail)
- Max Combo Streak.
- Support Light Background.
- Particles. (See Detail)
- Party Mode.
- Screen Shake. (See Detail)
- Excluded File Types. (See Detail)
Visual Studio Supports
- Now support the following versions
- Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio 2019
The next version of this extension will have the following features:
- Play Audio Clip
- Clip can be: Gun, Typewriter or Custom
- Related Options and Menu